Drive Line Systems is committed to contributing to a sustainable world. Hence our adoption of the “Trias Consummatio” principle, with which we strive to minimize our carbon footprint:
• Minimize/prevent usage of energy and raw materials.
• Use renewable energy and organic, renewable materials (bio-plastics).
• If fossil fuels or traditional raw materials are used, try to use as little as possible.
The following actions have already been implemented:
• Separate waste collection with environmentally friendly processing.
• Re-use of packing materials like cardboard and plastic from incoming goods in the process of shipping outgoing goods.
• Re-use and renewal/certification of good components that are found in the production process in our workshop.
• LED lighting in distribution, storage and workshop, equipped with daylight sensors and presence detection. Total CO2 reduction 12,330 kg/year by using LED.
• The following actions are planned for 2018/2019
• LED lighting in offices.
• Use of solar panels (PV) on the roof of our building.
In the field of Human Capital & Social Return we implemented:
• An open and transparent culture with significant flexibility, personal freedom and independence.
• A future-fit employee policy, with lifecycle carrier development.
• A generation pact for older colleagues.
• Appointment of confidential advisors for employees.
• Implementation of student programs/traineeships geared to work experience.
• Localisation of jobs or retraining for people struggling in the employment market.